NTT Electronics to Exhibit New Products and Technologies at “IBC 2011”
NTT Electronics Corporation will jointly exhibit with Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation(NTT) and NTT Advanced Technology Corporation(NTT-AT) at “IBC 2011” (Booth No. 2.C50). This is the largest show for the broadcasting market in Europe and is held September 9 - 13 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The following products will be on display.
- AVC/H.264 Full HD Stereoscopic 3D Contribution Encoder with built-in TS MUX
- State-of-the-art performance of Award-winning HV9100 Series. (High4:2:2 Profile)
- Guaranteed highest picture quality with more efficient compression than frame-compatible (Side-by-Side) format while maintaining Perfect Sync for both L and R channels
- Multiple audio format support up to 4 x PES (16 channels)
- Multi-purpose operation:
- Full HD Stereoscopic 3D encoding
- Simultaneous encoding two different bit-rate *1 contents with Full HD contribution quality
- TS Over IP Support with FEC (COP#3)
- Easy operation from front panel display with control buttons as well as SNMP and WEB GUI via IP Network
- Support BISS-1/E (option)
- Planned Future expansion:
- Dolby Digital *2 Pass-through
- 480i(720×480)@29.97Hz: SMPTE125M
- 576i(720×576)@25Hz: ITU-R BT.656-4
- 1080/24p, 23.98p: SMPTE274M
- 1080/60p(4:2:0): SMPTE425
- Ancillary Data: ARIB TR-B22/B23, TIMECODE, SMPTE334M
*1 Both channels must be the same video format and frame synchronous.
*2 Dolby is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
- Multiple video format compatibility including 1080i, 720p, 576i & 480i
- Low bit rate HD encoding at 3Mbps (option)
- Super-Low latency (3 FRs) (option)
- Redundancy power unit
- Gig-Ethernet (option)
- 4 x Audio PES
- Dolby Digital (option)
- Low Power Consumption
IBC 2011 (International Broadcasting Convention)
|Date||September 9 - 13, 2011|
|Venue||Amsterdam RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands|
| No. 2.C50 （Hall 2）
View the IBC2011 Interactive Map here
About NTT Electronics
NTT Electronics is a market leader in the fields of digital video, photonics and broadband networking. As a member of the NTT Group, one of the world's leading telecommunications companies, NTT Electronics develops and supplies LSI devices and equipment incorporating superior, state-of-the-art technology for video processing and communications.
The company's video compression technologies are adopted by many broadcasting stations and are highly rated in both domestic and overseas markets. Under the slogan of “Creator of Real High Definition” the company has been strongly supporting broadcasting stations to enable the transmission, editing and broadcasting of high-quality videos.
For more information, please contact
NTT Electronics Corporation
New Stage YOKOHAMA, 1-1-32 Shin-urashimacho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 221-0031, Japan