We offer a vast array of products in the information, telecommunications, and multimedia fields from key devices all the way to system components. Our expertise and versatility allow us to provide world-class, cutting-edge solutions to information-network operators around the world. In order to verify quality assurance of the products and management systems in world-wide market, our quality and environmental management systems based on ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, respectively, have been certified by the authorized third parties.
|Organization Name||ISO 9001 Registration Date|
|NTT Electronics Corporation||December 22, 1994|
We conduct all of its business operations with full consideration to environmental conservation. The NEL Ecosystem (NEL environmental management system) based on ISO 14001 has been registered at October 20, 1999.
NTT Electronics Corporation (NEL) conducts all of its business operations with full consideration to environmental conservation, recognizing that the maintenance and protection of the global environment is one of the most important issues confronting humankind under two basic policies. One is our company policy, which states "NEL is dedicated to supplying cutting-edge products in a timely manner, in order to contribute to the development of a rich information/telecommunications society. We are further committed to growing in conjunction with our customers' trust, and to acting gently and responsibly toward the Earth and her people." The other is the "NTT Group Global Environmental Charter" formulated by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation.
Our main business activities are design / developments, manufacturing, and sales of the key devices and equipment in a variety of fields, such as optical-fiber communications, telecommunications, image processing / transmissions, and cryptographic systems. In order to maintain and protect the global environment, all members in the NEL Ecosystem (NEL environmental management system) promote actively the following items.
- Reducing environmental loads (including CO2 emission reduction / restraint)
- -Reducing the consumptions of electric power, fuel, and papers and promoting recycle
- -Promoting the environment-conscious procurement
- -Controlling appropriately and reducing the consumptions of chemicals and gases
- -Promoting the environment-conscious outsource
- -Disposing appropriately and reducing wastes
- Developing environment-conscious products
- -Promoting the power- and resource-saving product design
- -Controlling and reducing hazardous substances in products
- We comply with national, prefectural, and local environmental regulations and with other requirements to which the NEL Ecosystem subscribes, and promote the environmental conservation.
- We have established an organizational and operational management system, set objectives being consistent with the environmental policy, and implement environmental management programs for achieving them, in order to promote the environmental conservation.
- We regularly conduct an internal environmental audit (once a year) to confirm the effectiveness of the environmental management system and our environmental performance. The top management regularly reviews them (once a year) and commits prevention of pollution and continual improvement for enhancement of environmental performance.
- Grasping the relation between our business and the biological diversity, we promote biodiversity conservation.
- The environmental policy is available to the public.
April 1, 2018
President and CEO,
NTT Electronics Corporation