Optical Receiver Components for Client Interface, 100GBASE-ER4 Lite (4L1-9D1F)
100G APD-ROSA (for CFP2/CFP4)
100G APD-ROSA is a 25G x 4-ch integrated (4λ x 25Gb/s) Receiver Optical Sub Assembly that realizes cost effective and low-power consumption solution for 100G transceivers such as CFP2 and CFP4 which can support transmission distances of over 20 km.
- Stable operation at both of 25.78Gb/s and 27.95Gb/s is realized with excellent frequency response.
- Quad Avalanche Photo Diode (APD) with high responsivity and gain enables to extend the transmission distance beyond 20km.
- Small size and low power dissipation feature of ROSA enable us to employ it in both CFP2 and CFP4 optical transceivers.
- The ROSA is consisting of a hermetically sealed package and an LC receptacle optical connector, standard product, and a Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) cable.
- User requirement of the electrical interface is considered in Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) cable design.
- CFP2, CFP4
- 100Gbps Telecom and Ethernet
- 10G-to-400G Client Interface Components